What’s going on at GEO Business 2018?
Join 3,000+ international visitors at the largest geospatial show in the UK! Hear from industry experts presenting and debating the latest in the industry, explore an exhibition of 200+ leading geospatial companies, attend back-to-back seminars and commercial workshops and a variety of innovative social activities…
International Exhibition – FREE TO ATTEND
Showcasing 200 of the world’s leading suppliers of geospatial technology and service providers. Visitors can meet face-to-face with exhibitors displaying the latest in the geospatial industry including GIS data capture, laser scanning, photogrammetry, UAV’s, remote sensing, GPS and satellite positioning, cartography GIS and mapping based applications, 3D modelling and visualisation and land, building, utility, rail, hydrographic surveying equipment and services.
Cutting-edge Seminars – FREE TO ATTEND
The seminar programme is new for 2018 and will be held in open theatres on the show floor. The seminars will focus on the remarkable impact geospatial technologies and solutions are having on our global environment and look how these solutions can increase productivity and de-risking whilst reducing costs.
Commercial Workshops – FREE TO ATTEND
Demonstrating the latest products and services first hand, providing visitors the opportunity to see them in action. Opportunity to gain full understanding of new solutions and capabilities and how they can be of benefit to the user. An opportunity for more in-depth discussions on a more one-to-one basis.
Strategic Senior Level Conference
An unrivalled opportunity to exchange global information about the latest geospatial technologies and services. Delegates can keep one step ahead with knowledge of the latest research and commercial developments. The GEO Business 2018 conference will address the part that geospatial has to play in maximising the digital economy by asking; How will geospatial enable said growth? What is the value to UK plc? Where does the future of geospatial lie? The conference will also look at how geospatial solutions are enabling change in society through community based projects for public good and how geospatial is helping to grow digital businesses with real life success stories on a global scale.
Providing visitors with the opportunity to network at the welcome drinks the night before the show opens, during the popular ale trail on the show floor on the opening day and the infamous gala dinner on the opening night.
The benefits of visiting include:
- Meet face-to-face with more than 200 international exhibitors from more than 24 countries.
- Source products, services and information in your industry in a cost effective manner.
- See product launches and latest developments from leading manufacturers and service providers all under one roof.
- Hear how others have reduced costs and risk whilst increasing productivity at the cutting-edge seminars on the show floor.
- Attend workshop sessions and explore the latest products and services in action. Question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world.
- Keep-one-step ahead and hear from leading industry experts and the cutting edge conference.
- Discover careers and recruitment opportunities from leading organisations in the industry and meet with potential employers.
- Maintain and build relationships with peers via networking opportunities.
- Top up on your CPD Points.